Please browse our catalogue or search and filter on the right.
1. Go to Streaming Channels
2. Choose Search Channels and search for FluxPlayer
3. Select the FluxPlayer and choose Add Channel
1. Open the App store on your device and install the FluxPlayer app.
2. Open the player, and sign-in to the FluxPlayer with your email/password.
3. Once signed-in to the player, you can access all your video content in the FluxPlayer.
Watching content on a TV depends on the capabilities the TV offers. For some Smart TVs Flickrocket may offer apps running on the TV itself but for most TVs, using ChromeCast is the best option to feed content from a mobile device to the TV. There are also other compatible options such as AndroidTV or AirPlay mirroring. Computers can also be connected via cable to playback the content.